In accordance with subparagraph 7) of Article 6 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated January 9, 2012 "On Gas and Gas Supply", I hereby ORDER:
1. To approve the marginal price of liquefied petroleum gas, sold as part of the plan for the supply of liquefied petroleum gas to the domestic market of the Republic of Kazakhstan beyond electronic trading platforms, for the period from January 1 to March 31, 2019, in the amount of KZT 38,701.67 (Thirty eight thousand seven hundred one tenge sixty seven tiyn) per ton excluding value added tax.
2. The Department for the Development of Gas Industry of the Ministry of Energy of Kazakhstan in accordance with the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan shall:
1) ensure the state registration of this order with the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) within ten calendar days from the date of State registration of this order, send its copy both in the Kazakh and Russian languages to the Republican State Enterprise on the Right of Economic Management "Republican Center of Legal Information of the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan" for official publication and inclusion in the Reference Control Bank of Regulatory Legal Acts of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
3) place this order on the Internet resource of the Ministry of Energy of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
4) within ten working days after the state registration of this order, submit the information to the Legal Service Department of the Ministry of Energy of the Republic of Kazakhstan on execution of the measures provided by subparagraphs 1), 2) and 3) of this paragraph.
3. The supervising Vice-Minister of Energy of the Republic of Kazakhstan shall be authorized to oversee the implementation of this order.
4. This order shall be enforced from the date of its first official publication.
|Minister of Energy|
|of the Republic of Kazakhstan||K. Bozumbayev|
Ministry of National Economy
of the Republic of Kazakhstan