In compliance with Subparagraph 1) of Article 10 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of April 15, 2013 "On State Services" I hereby ORDER:
1. To approve the enclosed standard of public service "Acceptance of documents for the training and professional development of experts in the field of tourist activities".
2. The Tourism Industry Committee of the Ministry of Culture and Sport of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the manner prescribed by the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan shall:
1) ensure the state registration of this order with the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) within ten calendar days from the date of the state registration of this order, direct it to the Republican State Enterprise on the Right of Economic Management "Republican Center of Legal Information" for official publication and inclusion into the Reference Control Bank of Regulations of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
3) within two working days after its enforcement, place this order on the Internet resource of the Ministry of Culture and Sport of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
4) within two working days after the execution of the actions provided by this paragraph, submit the information on implementation of the activities to the Department of Legal Service of the Ministry of Culture and Sport of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
3. Control over the execution of this order shall be entrusted to the supervising Vice-Minister of Culture and Sport of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
4. This order shall become effective after ten calendar days after its first official publication.
|Minister of Culture and Sport|
|of the Republic of Kazakhstan||A. Mukhamediuly|
Ministry of Information and Communications
Republic of Kazakhstan
|Approved by order
of the Minister of Culture and Sport
of the Republic of Kazakhstan
of December 20, 2018 No. 361
Standard of public service “Acceptance of documents for the training and professional
development of experts in the field of tourist activities”
Chapter 1. General information
1. Public service “Acceptance of documents for the training and professional development of experts in the field of tourist activities” (hereinafter referred to as – the public service).
2. The standard of public service has been developed by the Ministry of Culture and Sport of the Republic of Kazakhstan (hereinafter – the Ministry).
3. This public service shall be provided by the organizations engaged in training, retraining and professional development of the staff, licensed in education (hereinafter– the service provider).
Receipt of an application and issuance of the result for rendering public service shall be carried out by the service provider.
Chapter 2. Procedure for rendering public service
4. Terms of rendering public service when addressing the service provider:
1) from the moment of application filing to the service provider, the result of rendering public service shall be given within 1 (one) day;
2) the maximum allowed waiting time at the service provider – 20 (twenty) minutes;
3) the maximum allowed holding time at the service provider – 20 (twenty) minutes.
5. Form of rendering public service: on paper.
6. The result of rendering public service shall be the acknowledgement of receipt or refusal to accept documents in any form.
Form of providing the result of rendering public service: on paper.
7. Public service shall be rendered to legal entities engaged in tourist activities (hereinafter referred to as the service recipient).
8. The schedule of work of the service provider shall be from Monday to Friday, except for days off and holidays according to the Labor Code, in compliance with the schedule of the service provider.
9. The list of the necessary documents, when the service recipient applies for the public service shall be:
1) the application in the form according to the appendix to this Standard of public service;
2) the copy of the license for tourist operator activity or an extract from the state electronic register of travel agents;
3) copies of documents on education in the disciplines of a tourist profile;
4) copies of identity documents of the citizen of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
5) the list of staff of a legal entity, persons, who wish to undergo training and professional development of experts in the field of tourist activities.
If the service recipient submits an incomplete package of documents in accordance with the list provided for in paragraph 9 of this standard of public services, the service provider's employee shall refuse to accept the application and issue a refusal, prepared in any format.
10. In case of revealing the inaccuracy in the documents submitted by the service recipient for the public service and (or) data (data) contained therein, the service provider shall refuse to provide the public service.
Chapter 3. Procedure for filing an appeal against decisions, actions (inaction) of the central
public authorities, the service provider and (or) their officials concerning rendering
11. Appealing against decisions, actions (inactions) of the provider and (or) its officials on the provision of public services: the appeal shall be submitted to the head of the service provider at the addresses specified in paragraph 13 of this standard of public services.
The complaint shall be submitted in writing by mail or by personal delivery to the service provider.
The complaint shall specify the surname, name, patronymic (if any) of the head of the service recipient, postal address of the service recipient.
The outgoing number and date of the complaint shall be signed by the service recipient.
The complaint of the Service Recipient received by the Service Provider shall be considered within 5 (five) business days. A reasoned response about the results of the complaint shall be sent to the Service Recipient by post or by personal delivery.
In case of disagreement with the results of the public service provided, the Service Recipient may submit a complaint to the authorized body for assessment and quality control of the provision of public services.
The complaint of the service recipient, received by the authorized body for evaluation and quality control of the provision of public services shall be considered within 15 (fifteen) working days from the date of its registration.
12. In case of disagreement with the results of the public service, the service recipient shall apply to the court in accordance with the procedure established by the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Chapter 4. Other requirements taking into account the peculiarities of rendering the public
service, including those rendered in electronic form
13. The addresses of rendering public service shall be placed on the official Internet resources of local executive bodies of regions, the cities of Astana, Almaty and Shymkent.
14. Contact phone numbers of the inquiry services of the Ministry on the issues of rendering public service: 8 (7172) 74 0486.
|Appendix to the standard of public
service “Acceptance of documents for
the training and professional
development of experts
in the field of tourist activities"
(name of the education organization)
(name of the legal entity)
I ask you to accept the documents of employees according to the enclosed list for the training and professional development of experts in the field of tourist activities
Business address(es) ____________________________________________________________
(zip code, region, city, district, ___________________________________________________
Locality, name of the street, building number (room)
It is hereby confirmed that all of the above data are the official
contacts and any information can be directed to these addresses.
Service recipient _______________________________________________________________
(signature) (full name of the head of the legal entity)
Stamp here (if available)
Date "___" _________ 20 __